Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

modesty vs. fashion

What do you really think?

I plan to share a letter written by a brother in Christ once I hear everyone's thoughts on this particular topic. But it is certainly something that has interested me, and even more so now that I am married and a parent.

What are your thoughts?

Can we still be fashionable and modest?
Where is the line drawn between the two?
What is your definition of modesty?
How does your faith/your values influence what you think?
How has your opinion changed over time?
What about for children?
Is modesty just as important?
At what age?

I thought this was a great topic for my "What do you really think?" blogs right as the weather warms up and more and more individuals are going to wear less. So, in all sincerity....what are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts