Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

stove top quiche

My husband and the girls absolutely LOVE the way this comes out far more than any other way I cook eggs. And I'm not big on quiche crust, so I like it all the more. Hope you enjoy as well!

All you need:

6 organic eggs

c. of organic whole milk
(I sometimes add more by eye to a consistency i like)


You can add anything you want:

This morning we did:

organic fresh spinach

cheddar cheese shredded

chopped sausage (we use the fake sausage by Morning Star)

garlic powder

salt and pepper

toss it all up with a fork till smooth.

Oil stove top skillet and pour in eggs.


Let cook covered on low-medium heat for about 15-20 minutes. Letting it cook slow keeps it from burning and not having to stir. very important that you have it covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts