Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

public school or home school?

What do you really think?

i decided to start doing one blog a week directed more as a discussion forum for information. There are a lot of people out there that know a lot more than me. I love blogging, but sometimes you never really get to hear what the reader really thinks, only what the blogger thinks. And usually if your reader disagrees, they simply are not always going to write it. Well from hot topics, to things i'm just curious about, to random thoughts or questions I have through out my day....i want to know.....what do you think? And I want to know without giving any of my own thoughts first.

So this week's first What do you really think? Public Schools, private/charter schools or home schooling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts