Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Abigail

"But You are He who took me out of the womb;
You made me trust while on my mother's breast.
I was cast upon You from birth.
From my mother's womb You have been my God." Psalm 22:10


Happy Birthday my dearest Abigail!!!
i can't believe it was just two years ago I was holding you in my arms
for the first time.
And how precious you are sweet Abigail.
How valuable you are to Jesus.

Abigail "Father's joy"- and you truly are.
He delights in you.
You are His inheritance, royalty.

God has given you to us for a time.
But you are really His.
You are God's gift to us.
And you have taught us so much about Him.

May today you feel His peace
know His love
hear His voice
sense His comfort
be secure in His embrace
and experience His presence coming out of you.

Happy Birthday my dearest daughter.
You are loved.


1 comment:

  1. oooh! doesnt time fly! Happy Birthday Abigail. You are so precious and beautiful.
    Children are a gift!!

    Have a blessed day
    love from the Boehlke's

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts