Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 Highlights

These are not in order, but here are a few of our highlights from the past year......

Drum rooooollllll please :-)




I started working for myself and moved hair business over to a salon and spa in Henrietta. Best thing ever and I have a lot more joy in what I do. here's a pic from the Christmas party where the salon payed for the entirety of our meal @ Delmonico's....one of our favorite restaurants!



We also visit Niagara Falls. May seem insignificant because we live so close, but we never get to go. Last time was our 1st wedding anniversary.



Abigail gets her first pony ride!




It's sweet when a bunch of Elimites get together but we get the a family shot of all our children! :-P




Lisa visits from Colorado! This woman has so much love in her for us its crazy blessing:)




Brandon builds us a little patio and we learn to garden for the first time!



We take a mega-vacation with all my siblings and parents to Colorado, where we all stay in my father-in-law's house. Yes....he loves us.


We start 24 hour prayer once a month...


I learn how to be ok with big messes (giggles)



Abigail gets potty trained before her 2nd birthday!!!!



and the most memorable thing is this.......


the year our precious Israel Rose was born.....


There is so much to be thankful for this past year and I am extremely excited entering into 2011. I feel like the highlights can go on and on. But here are a few that I thought I'd share.

Much love to you in this new year,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts