Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

motherhood is


less about losing yourself, and more about finding who you are. 
While I don't think we should lose our own dreams, aspirations, or identity in our children, I do believe they can highly enrich those three areas of life when we fully embrace all that mothering offers. 

My hands are full - full of beauty, full of love, full of wonder
I am living a dream of making disciples, giving myself over to love, and finding beauty in everyday life. 
No one said dreams were gonna be easy to achieve, only that we are to dream big; sometimes what we are not told is that "the bigger the dream, the greater the sacrifice."

 Motherhood, for me, is just that. 
My children are not a burden. 
They are not trophies. 
They are my dreams coming alive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts