Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

a note from my sweetheart

Baby and I had a rough night last night, pretty much consisting of Arista not wanting to sleep AT ALL. Right around 6AM I had a break-down from the lack of sleep. So I've been a little lethargic jumping into my day. But I just received this note from my husband and I wanted to share it because it sweetly enriched my day! I feel strengthened and encouraged. In sharing it I too will hope you will be inspired. That even though sometimes our little ones cannot communicate how much our love means to them, that what we give matters. That you too are called to be a Proverbs 31 woman and to recognize that what you do everyday makes a difference.


"Sweetheart!

Want to tell you I love you this morning. You mean the world to me. I'm blessed, honored, and favored to have you as my wife and the mother of our children. Remember that virtue has over taken you today and ladies look upon your life and call you blessed. Read Proverbs 31 and let the truth of who you are soak into your soul and spirit.

Even though last night may have been rough, Arista is rejoicing inside. She may not be able to communicate it, but she would say, "mommy, thank you so much for staying up with me last night. It meant so much that you were willing to comfort me and love on me even though you wanted to sleep. Thank you for laying down your life in meeting my needs. One day, when I'm older, I'll be able to really articulate how much your love and life means to me. But for now, know that every cue is full of I love you's. You amaze me and I'm so thankful I have you to be my mommy."

I love you honey. Know that there is a fresh reserve to tap into. A reserve of strength, joy, peace, and love. As you wait on Jesus your strength will be renewed. You will mount up like an eagle. You will run and not grow weary. You will walk and not be faint.

Love you more than I really ever know how to express. You mean everything to me.

Brandon xoxoxoxoxo"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts