Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

3 documentaries in 3 days ...video blog!



I must say I don't recommend watching three documentaries in three days.....it can get a little overwhelming. But I was so hungry to learn. And being that I'm expecting any day now I couldn't help myself to just want to soak up as much information as possible before the BIG DAY!



All three were certainly biased documentaries advocating for home-birth, but also very good, educational and informative resources for women who desire something more for their birthing experiences.


My favorite of the three by far was The Business of Being Born. The other two, also good, were Pregnant in America and Orgasmic Birth.


.....I apologize for the loud music at one point that covers my voice. I noticed after it was uploaded. I'll get better at this video blogging thing......I promise :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts