Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Happy Birthday Israel Rose!

Israel Rose was born today, 6 years ago...


and now she has grown into a beautiful young girl.


Israel is extremely creative.
She dances, paints, draws, and finds deep joy in her art.
I am always amazed at her mind.
She is truly beautiful both outwardly and inwardly.


I am amazed at who she is becoming,
RADIANT.
COLORFUL.
BRILLIANT.
FULL OF LIFE.


I don't get it. She tells me she doesn't like ballet, but then I catch her in her own world doing stuff like this. I'm thinking I need to put her in some sort of contemporary or modern dance instead. Maybe she would enjoy more?
Posted by Crystal Poirier Jackel on Tuesday, May 26, 2015


My 5 year old ministers to my soul. She carries herself so gracefully and walking in a room with her doing this absolutely ruins me (in a good way)!
Posted by Crystal Poirier Jackel on Monday, September 14, 2015


This is what worshipped looked like this morning
Posted by Crystal Poirier Jackel on Sunday, September 7, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL ROSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts